Fatima Memorial Systems strength is fostered on the quality of its employees. The associated 2,000+ quality human resource has helped in rapid development and progress of the Fatima Memorial System. Our Human Resource has a wide range of expertise, to support our quality services in Health & Education.
As leaders in Health Sector, we are equipped with competent Medical staff of about 354 people, with the general staff / support Staff of 603. Fatima Memorial College of Medicine & Dentistry cadre its 241 teaching from Professors & Demonstrators with support staff of 212.
The Medical & Dental Hospital is well supported by its Allied & Nursing independent units, with the staffing of 481. The SWCON (Saida Waheed College of Nursing) is contributing in education and clinical development of nurses with the support of 36 people.
Qualification: Diploma in Medical Lab Tech. from Punjab Medical Faculty with at least 02
years of post-qualification experience. Candidates having experience in Histopathology will be
The incumbent will be responsible for helping in gross section examination, tissue processing,
embedding and section preparation by microtomy. In addition he/she should be well versed
with standard H & E and special stain procedures.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with resume through E-mail or directly in the Department of Human Resource latest by November 13, 2017
Fatima Memorial Hospital, Shadman, Lahore.
Telephone: 042-111- 555-600 Ext. 424/434
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.fmsystem.org
The position of Manager Pharmacy Services exists to ensure smooth functioning of hospital pharmacy. It includes managing the supply chain, inventory and availability of medicines required for outdoor and indoor patients. The incumbent will be responsible to maintain pharmacy accounts and keep liaison with accounts department for the same. The candidate will keep a strong check over pilferages control.
Qualification: Pharm-D with at least 5 years of experience in management of retail pharmacy stores of any reputable pharmacy establishment. Candidate should be a team player with proficiency in Health Management Information System (HMIS)/ MS Office. Strong management and interpersonal communication skills are desirable. An ideal candidate must possess knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan and Punjab Health Care Commission.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with resume through E-mail or directly in the Department of Human Resource latest by
November 25, 2017
Fatima Memorial Hospital, Shadman, Lahore.
Telephone: 042-111-555-600 Ext. 311/434
- Preparation and submission of proposal opportunities from opportunity capture to proposal submission
- Develop and maintain tracker for RFPs; develop bids in response to relevant RFPs
- Lead technical proposal writing in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Bid planning including: teaming, bid strategy, development of win-themes, oversight of and contribution to technical design, costing, capacity statements etc
- Undertake networking meetings to gain access to new funding opportunities
- Relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree with 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in the development sector OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven track record of writing winning proposals and securing internationally funded projects
- Programme management experience in health and/or education sectors will be an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Urdu
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Please apply via email (Subject: Application for Business Development Specialist) to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 30, 2017, with the following documents:
Resume including names and contact of two professional references as well as contact details
One Page Capability statement explaining how your skill set and experience match with the position applied for. Please provide a list of winning proposals you have written, along with the name of the organization they were written for and name of the funding body
Passport size photograph
Any supporting documents (published work/research/certificates) to build your case
Remuneration will be commensurate with skill set and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. NUR Foundation is an equal opportunity employer