Fatima Memorial Systems strength is fostered on the quality of its employees. The associated 2,000+ quality human resource has helped in rapid development and progress of the Fatima Memorial System. Our Human Resource has a wide range of expertise, to support our quality services in Health & Education.
As leaders in Health Sector, we are equipped with competent Medical staff of about 354 people, with the general staff / support Staff of 603. Fatima Memorial College of Medicine & Dentistry cadre its 241 teaching from Professors & Demonstrators with support staff of 212.
The Medical & Dental Hospital is well supported by its Allied & Nursing independent units, with the staffing of 481. The SWCON (Saida Waheed College of Nursing) is contributing in education and clinical development of nurses with the support of 36 people.
The FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry is a multidisciplinary, tertiary care teaching institution. It offers state of the art clinical & diagnostic services through clinical experts to patients from all walks of life. Through its research center, the college facilitates critical thinking in its faculty and students and seeks to develop faculty members, who are in tune with Global advancement in knowledge. It requires the services of the following:
Deputy Director Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC)
Qualification and Experience: Post Graduation degree with specialization in Quality Assurance and having at least 5 years of relevant experience at any reputable HEC recognized university. Strong Interpersonal, analytical, communication and computer skills will be highly preferred. The incumbent will discharge his/her responsibilities under the supervision and guidance of Director Medical Education.
- Deputy Director QEC will define clear and explicit standards of academic learning.
- To develop program specifications. These are standard set of information clarifying what knowledge, understanding, skills and other attributes a student will develop on successfully completing a specific program.
- To develop quality assurance processes and methods of evaluation to affirm that the quality of provision and the standard of awards are being maintained and to foster curriculum, subject and staff development, together with research and other scholarly activities.
- To ensure that the college’s quality assurance procedures are designed to fit in with the arrangements in place nationally for maintaining and improving the quality of Higher Education.
- To monitor and suggest areas for improvement in the quality of education through some selected indicators based on the HEC guidelines.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered which will commensurate with qualification & experience.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with resume through E-mail or directly to the Department of Human Resource latest by
January 15, 2019
Telephone: 042-111-555-600 Ext. 424/303
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fatimamemorial.org.pk