ENT department is equipped with state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment headed by an active surgeon under whose leadership the department is now considered to be one of the most active and established department of FMH.
The following facilities are available in the ENT department:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Advanced Otological (EAR) Surgery
- Micro-Laryngeal Surgery (Voice Box Surgery)
- Complete Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Surgery for Parotid and Thyroid Gland
- All Types of Nose and Throat Surgeries
- Diagnosis and Treatment of all kinds of ENT and Head and Neck Diseases.