This is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abd-omen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.5–1.5 cm) as opposed to the larger incisions.
The recovery times from these procedures are usually much shorter. FMH provides a com-plete range of general and Gynecological surgery by this method.
At Fatima memorial hospital we have the state of art laparoscopic theatre set-up with the most recent and modern techno-logically advance gadgetry at our disposal e.g. a high definition multi-chip visual system which would make laparoscopy a success story for any advance & complicated operative proce-dure. Besides, our anesthesia team with the surgical ICU is capable of taking care of critically ill patients subjected to advance laparoscopic inter-vention. Last but not the least the surgical expertise available is rich in experience and comp-etence which makes the backbone of this advance laparoscopic & vascular surgery facility.
WHY USE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY?
For the following reasons:
- Better cosmetic results, minute incisions.
- Less post-operative pain, less need for pain killers.
- No huge wounds.
- No hernias & wound infection.
- Shorter hospital stay.
- Faster return to normal activity.
- Better heart, lung & immune function after surgery.
- No increase in the risk of complications in experienced hands.
- Lower incidence of adhesion & obstruction post operatively.
- Access to cavity areas not amenable to open surgery.
- Better post-operative body image compared to conventional surgery
List of surgeries available
- Operative Cholangiography
- Laparoscopic management for Bile Duct Injuries
- Laparoscopic Management for Bile Duct Stones
- Laparoscopic excision of CholeDochal Cyst
- Excision of Hepatic Cysts
- Laparoscopic Management of Hydated Disease of Liver
- Laparoscopic Hepatic Resection
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
UAN : +92 42-111-555-600,