Orthopedic surgery is surgical specialty devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. The department of Orthopedics at Fatima Memorial Hospital offers an array of services for Orthopedic and Skeletal Trauma Management. The Orthopedic specialists at FMH are experts in their fields, practicing the latest orthopedic techniques along with forming the faculty of the FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry & the FMH Centre for Post Graduate Studies. Patients from all walks of life can be assured that they will be getting the best therapeutic treatment in Lahore.
WHY FATIMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
We care for children and adults of all ages, therefore, we offer:
- Affordable treatment for the latest procedures in Orthopedic Surgery
- Latest sophisticated instruments, implants, diagnostic techniques, infection-free environment and modern post-op
- Accurate and modern solutions to repair all sorts of soft tissues, bone and joint disorders
- Advanced and minimally invasive skeletal fracture management
- Surgical services for deformity prevention and correction in traumatic injuries and Rheumatological diseases
- The Orthopedic facility of FMH is fully backed by ICUs, anesthesia cover along with Multispecialty support and infrastructure
- Comprehensive Physiotherapy services available for rehabilitation
- FMH provides advanced care making the hospital one of the few in Punjab to provide this level of care in the specialty.
Artificial Joint & Prosthetic Replacement:
Today, total joint replacements have revolutionized the quality of life in old age. At times, joint replacement is also required at a younger age due to an injury or disease causing joint damage.
We at FMH offer, knee, hip and shoulder replacements.
Minimal Invasive Surgery:
Orthopedic specialists at FMH perform minimally invasive techniques when possible and indicated. This allows fixation of fractures without open surgery resulting in early recovery, single day hospital stay and quick return to normal activities.
Comprehensive Arthroscopic Surgery:
In Arthroscopy, the orthopedic surgeons perform keyhole procedures of different joints for patients who required extensive open surgeries.
This has made possible many diagnostic and reconstructive surgeries of knee, shoulder and hip, which were not possible by traditional means. Patient’s hospital stay is minimal i.e. for a day only and usually patients walk back home.
Ilizarov Technique has made it possible to treat infective nonunion, gap nonunion, correct deformities/ limb length discrepancy and to raise the height.
Fractures of the upper and lower limbs in children are treated on an emergency and urgent basis. Congenital, developmental and neuropathic deformities of children are treated by surgery, splint age and other modern techniques.
Dr Safdar Ali Khan
Dr. Muhammad Suhail Arif
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
UAN : +92 42-111-555-600,