The Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at Department of Obstetrics-Gynaecology at Fatima Memorial Hospital has been set up with the aim of providing premier comprehensive patient-focused healthcare to women experiencing complicated pregnancies in a collaborative setting with our colleagues in multiple other disciplines including genetics, pediatric surgeons, neurosurgeons, neonatologists and intensivists.
The unit is taking the initiative in baby steps with the vision to eventually develop into a modern Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) unit and a referral center in near future.
Currently we are offering the following services:
- Antenatal care for:
- High risk pregnancies
- Pregnancies with fetal anomalies
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancies (twins/triplets)
- Fetal growth abnormalities
- Combined clinics with medical genetics & pediatric surgery
- Level II & III ultrasound
- NT Scan/Doppler Scan/Fetal surveillance scan